Provider Enrollment > COVID-19 Response
COVID-19 Provisional Temporary Provider Enrollment
Pursuant to section 1135(b)(1)(B) of the Social Security Act, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services New York State is offering Provisional Temporary Enrollment for the duration of the public health emergency. For ease of enrollment, we are offering multiple options for enrollment. New York's goal is to quickly enroll Providers into New York State Medicaid so that they can react to the emerging health crisis.
This new provisional enrollment applies to providers in the following Categories of Service (COS):
To enroll using the Online Portal,
- Nurse LPN - 0521
- Nurse RN - 0522
- Nurse Practitioner - 0469
- Physician - 0460
- Physician Assistant (Registered) - 0462
do the following:
To enroll an individual provider or if you need support,
- Access the portal at: https://pe.emedny.org/
- Sign Up for your eMedNY ID. Need help signing up? Click Here
- Step through the forms and upload any required documents.
- You can check your dashboard for updates
please contact the eMedNY Call Center at 800-343-9000. If enrolling by phone, please be sure to have the following information available:
- Email address
- Category of Service (COS)
- Identifying Information
- Contact Information
- Home address, work address, and service address.
To enroll a large number of providers, please contact the eMeNY Call Center Center at 800-343-9000.
Processing and Approval
When your application is approved, you will receive a Medicaid Provider ID number (MMIS) and will be able to submit claims transactions. An enrollment letter will be sent to you.