ePACES Seminar - for Dental Providers (Dentists, Dental Schools and Orthodontic Clinics). The purpose of this seminar is to present Dental provider specific billing instructions for ePACES (Electronic Provider Assisted Claim Entry System).
Note: Dental Clinics do not submit using the Dental format reviewed at this seminar. Dental clinics should select a seminar for Institutional format.
This seminar is targeted to providers who are currently enrolled and fully activated to submit claims through ePACES.
The topics covered during this seminar will include:
- Review of claim completion; Dental - Batch submission
- Explanation for Submitting Voids, Adjustments (Replacement), Claims over 90 Days
- Review of MEVS Transactions (Eligibility), Claim Status, Support Files, etc.
- Review of Secondary Billing -0FILL situations, etc.
- Review of Online Resources - Provider Manual, MEVS Manual
- Questions and Answers
It is recommended that, prior to the course, providers print and review a copy of the ePACES Dental Claim Reference Guide.
Providers may wish to bring the guide to the course to make notes during the session.
Continue to review the Training section of the eMedNY website for future types of seminar offerings.