Select the field you wish to use, then enter your search term in the "Value" field. Enter only one value at a time, using letters and/or numbers.
Instead of using an asterisk ("*") character as a wildcard to search for multiple values, simply include only the partial string for which you are searching.
Finally, select the field you would like to use when sorting your matches and click "Search" to begin searching. If you have questions or need assistance,
please let us know
To find all drugs whose NDC code contains "1234", sorted by price, you would start by selecting "NDC Code" as the field to use.
Enter "1234" as the "Value", and select "MRA Cost" as the "Sort By" field. When you search, your matches are displayed, sorted by price.
PA Code Field Values:
- PA code "0" = PA not required
- PA code "N" = PA required
- PA code "G" = PA required / may be required
PA may be required if drug is non-preferred OR clinical criteria including FQD limits OR step therapy requirements are not met. Details regarding these limitations can be found by accessing the Preferred Drug List
- GEN = GENERIC
- BND = BRAND
- GUL = GENERIC UPPER LIMIT
- BUL = BRAND UPPER LIMIT
- GEX = GENERIC COPAY EXCLUDED
- BEX = BRAND COPAY EXCLUDED
- GUX = GENERIC UPPER LIMIT COPAY EXCL
- BUX = BRAND UPPER LIMIT COPAY EXCLUD
OTC Indicator -
"Y" identifies an OTC product that are both covered by Medicaid and meet the definition of a Covered Outpatient Drug under § 1927(k)(4) of the Social Security Act.
"N" identifies an OTC products that are both covered by Medicaid, but do not meet the definition of a Covered Outpatient Drug under § 1927(k)(4) of the Social Security Act.
- 01 - Excludes Controlled Substance and Compds
- 02 - Class I (Experimenatl Drug)
- 03 - Class II (Controlled Substance)
- 04 - Class III (Controlled Substance)
- 05 - Class IV (Controlled Substance)
- 06 - Class V (Controlled Substance)
- 07 - OTC drugs and supplies billed by NDC