Provider Index > Personal Care Agency (PCA)
Provider Enrollment & Maintenance
NOTE: CDPAP-FI is no longer considered a Medicaid enrollable provider type at this time.
Questions related to CDPAP should be directed to the following mailbox for a response ConsumerDirected@health.ny.gov
Personal Care Agency Provider: Provides services such as housekeeping, meal preparation, bathing, toileting and grooming to eligible individuals.Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP) Provider
- This Medicaid program provides services to chronically ill or physically disabled individuals who have a medical need for help with activities of daily living (ADLs) or skilled nursing services.
- Services can include any of the services provided by a personal care aide (home attendant), home health aide, or nurse. Recipients have flexibility and freedom in choosing their caregivers.
- The consumer or the person acting on the consumer's behalf (such as the parent of a disabled or chronically ill child) assumes full responsibility for hiring, training, supervising, and - if need be - terminating the employment of persons providing the services.
Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program Fiscal Intermediary
- An entity that has a contract with a social services district to provide wage and benefit processing for consumer directed personal assistants and to perform the other fiscal intermediary responsibilities specified in subdivision (i) of 18 NYCRR § 505.28.
UPDATE: CDPAP-FI is no longer considered a Medicaid enrollable provider type at this time, and therefore are not required to be enrolled in NYS Medicaid to participate in an MCO Network. Questions related to CDPAP should be directed to the following mailbox for a response ConsumerDirected@health.ny.gov
Complete this Enrollment Form if you are:
- Applying for initial ENROLLMENT or ALREADY ENROLLED and enrolling another NPI, or
- Responding to a letter instructing you to REVALIDATE your enrollment, or
- Seeking REINSTATEMENT or REACTIVATION of your previous enrollment, or
- Reporting an OWNERSHIP CHANGE, or
- Reporting a RECEIVERSHIP
INSTITUTION Enrollment Form