Provider Index > Personal Care Agency (PCA)
Provider Enrollment & Maintenance
Personal Care Agency Provider: Provides services such as housekeeping, meal preparation, bathing, toileting and grooming to eligible individuals.Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP) Provider
- This Medicaid program provides services to chronically ill or physically disabled individuals who have a medical need for help with activities of daily living (ADLs) or skilled nursing services.
- Services can include any of the services provided by a personal care aide (home attendant), home health aide, or nurse. Recipients have flexibility and freedom in choosing their caregivers.
- The consumer or the person acting on the consumer's behalf (such as the parent of a disabled or chronically ill child) assumes full responsibility for hiring, training, supervising, and - if need be - terminating the employment of persons providing the services.
Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program Fiscal Intermediary
- An entity that has a contract with a social services district to provide wage and benefit processing for consumer directed personal assistants and to perform the other fiscal intermediary responsibilities specified in subdivision (i) of 18 NYCRR § 505.28.
Complete this Enrollment Form if you are:
- Applying for initial ENROLLMENT or ALREADY ENROLLED and enrolling another NPI, or
- Responding to a letter instructing you to REVALIDATE your enrollment, or
- Seeking REINSTATEMENT or REACTIVATION of your previous enrollment, or
- Reporting an OWNERSHIP CHANGE, or
- Reporting a RECEIVERSHIP
INSTITUTION Enrollment Form