Back to Provider Training Search
Training Session Registration
ePACES for Physician
ePACES Seminar - for Physicians. The purpose of this seminar is to present Physician specific billing instructions for ePACES (Electronic Provider Assisted Claim Entry System).
This seminar is targeted to providers who are currently enrolled and fully activated to submit claims through ePACES.
The topics covered during this seminar will include:
- Review of claim completion; Professional Real-Time Submission; Batch submission
- Explanation for Submitting Voids, Adjustments (Replacement), Claims over 90 Days
- Review of MEVS Transactions (Eligibility, Service Authorization), Claim Status, Support Files, etc.
- Review of Secondary Billing (Co-Insurance/Deductibles, 0FILL situations, etc.)
- Review of Online Resources - Provider Manual, MEVS Manual, License-Profession Code, etc.
- Questions and Answers
It is recommended that, prior to the course, providers print and review a copy of the ePACES Professional Reference Guide.
Providers may wish to bring the guide to the course to make notes during the session.
Continue to review the Training section of the eMedNY website for future types of seminar offerings.